The Reporting & Analytics team supports Pre-award, Post-award and the Compliance Teams providing timely and accurate report delivery in response to recurrent and ad hoc business questions. It is responsible for University level reporting to the Federal government and many of our funding agencies. Our team also performs a central reporting and analytics function for the Schools, as well as other central offices such as the Office of the Controller, the Office of Treasury Management, Office of Institutional Research, the Office of Financial Strategy and Planning, the Office of the Vice Provost for Research,the Director of Federal Relations, Tax Reporting and Payroll , senior University leadership, and many other university departments. Drawing from a wealth of knowledge about systems and databases the Reporting Team serves in an advisory role on all sponsored data for its constituents.
Some of the reporting categories are:
- Support of the annual A-133 audit and financial statement audits and development of reporting for compliance monitoring and risk assessments
- Support of the F&A rate negotiation process Ad hoc reporting of data not available through HART or other available reporting tools
- Exception reporting for data integrity and quality assurance
- Workflow exceptions and analysis supporting other OSP teams
- Year over year metrics, trend analysis, and analytic projection reporting