Harvard University is committed to making a positive difference in the world through education and research. The Office for Sponsored Programs (OSP) advances this University commitment through excellence in research administration. OSP:
- Builds and sustains the infrastructure for Harvard faculty, students, and researchers to engage with sponsors;
- Enables and ensures responsible stewardship of sponsored funds; and
- Creates and sustains a collaborative environment that facilitates compliance with sponsor requirements, applicable regulations, and University policies .
In support of the creative aspirations of Harvard investigators, we are committed to:
- Supporting the global growth of Harvard’s sponsored portfolio;
- Developing talented and knowledgeable experts in our fields;
- Continuously improving the systems, tools, and policies that support effective awards management;
- Partnering productively with Harvard schools, departments, and centers; and
- Engaging in national discussions about, and advocacy for, rational, evidence-based policies that influence science and federally funded university-based research.