During the lifecycle of a sponsored project, other documents besides the proposal and resulting award may be necessary. At the proposal stage, you may want to exchange information under a Non-Disclosure Agreement. In the course of performing the research itself, it may become necessary to share data, materials, or other resources with a partner. To keep the project moving forward, it’s imperative to know the best way to facilitate such a transfer. This webinar will examine the different types of ancillary research agreements, when and why they are necessary, and highlight potential negotiation areas.
- Participants will learn about the different types of ancillary agreements
- Participants will learn when and why an ancillary agreement may be necessary
- Participants will learn to identify potential issues that arise during the negotiation of ancillary agreements
- Charles T. Bartunek, Director of Collaborative and Corporate Research Contracts, Division of Research, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jill A. Frankenfield, Associate Director, Office of Research Administration, University of Maryland, College Park
Please register for this session through the sign up feature below. Please note, space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
Please note this webinar will be live streamed and start promptly at 2:00pm.