- GMAS Basics and Requests
- OBI Tools for Grants Management Reporting
- ecrt Electronic Effort Reporting System
This class provides attendees with an introduction to Harvard’s Grants Management Application Suite (GMAS) and how it is used to manage sponsored projects. The following topics are covered during the full day session:
- Basic system navigation
- Overview of the content housed within the system
- How to access different project data elements
- Project creation using the request guided steps
- How to route proposals for review and sign off
- Review of all the request types available and guidance on when they should be used
- Project security
- Portfolio management tools
For upcoming dates and more information, visit the GMAS Basics and Requests Training page.
The Center for Workplace Development (CWD) offers an in-person training class designed for grant managers, primary effort coordinators and tub effort coordinators. To register online for the ecrt Effort Reporting Basicsclass, log into PeopleSoft and request training enrollment. The course number is SPA150.
A copy of the slides used in the CWD training course. Topics include an overview of the effort reporting lifecycle, ecrt roles and responsibilities, policy overview, troubleshooting and method for adjustments and tips and tricks
The following online ecrt simulations are available through the Harvard Training Portal (HarvardKey log-in required):