The Sponsored Projects Overview is the foundation of the University Research Administration Training Team’s (URATT) course offerings. This full day session, offered quarterly, involves facilitation and participants from across the University, covers basic information on Harvard research administration policies, procedures, the award lifecycle, regulatory compliance, and also provides resources and contacts for future use. Workshop attendance is limited to 40.
Staff members with less than one year of experience in research administration at Harvard or anyone who would like a review of or a University-wide perspective on sponsored projects.
- Thursday, September 21, 2017. Cambridge, 1033 Mass Ave. Room M11.
- Register for this session by clicking here.
- Please download the instructions for registering via the Harvard Training Portal by clicking here.
- The workshop is free to all. However, you will be required to input a 33-digit Harvard account number because a $75 fee will be charged if a participant cancels less than three business days before the workshop.
You will receive a confirmation from Harvard’s Center for Workplace Development within 24 hours. A reminder will also be sent about a week prior to the session.
• You must cancel no later than 3 business days prior to the start date to avoid a fee.
• To cancel: log on to the Harvard Training Portal and follow the "how to drop a course" instructions located here.
Amanda R. Humphrey
Rady M. Rogers