Get a preview of the revised Procurement Policy effective January 1, 2020. This session will provide an overview of updates to the Procurement Policy.
- An increase of the micro purchase and small purchase threshold
- Debarment requirements when using federal or cost-share sponsored funds.
- The revised version of Vendor Justification Form (VJF)
- The work-flow in Buy to Pay as it relates to sponsored funding
- Following an overview of the updates, we plan to reinforce this new information through a few case studies.
This session is being held by the Financial Policy Office and Office for Sponsored Programs
This session is open to all in the sponsored research community.