Description: In this webinar we will discuss key changes reflected in the 2020 revision to the Uniform Guidance, including updated definitions,new requirements as well as modifications to existing requirements. Our discussion will include the government’s purpose in making a particular change, as well as the potential impact to institutions.Please join us for an informative session reviewing one of the key documents impacting sponsored awards at our institutions.
- Describe the significant events leading to the 2020 Uniform Guidance revisions;
- Explain the key changes reflected in the 2020 Uniform Guidance revisions, and the government’s reasons for the changes
- Discuss potential impacts to institutional processes resulting from the 2020 Uniform Guidance revisions;
- Apply a tool provided during the webinar to assist with identifying changes between the original Uniform Guidance issuance and the 2020 revisions.
- Tolise Dailey, Training Manager, Johns Hopkins University
- David Mayo, Director of Sponsored Research, California Institute of Technology
- David Schultz, Assistant VP, Research Administration and Finance, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute